Tell us – who’s your go-to company for electricians and electrical installation services near Kent? If you don’t have a tried-and-true business for your electrical needs, let In-House Electric rock your world with our specialties and professionalism. Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable, our electricians are some of the bests in their fields, employing classic and modern intelligence on electrical tech. Electrical smarts and techniques have changed as construction strategies and regulations have changed over the last several decades. Therefore, our professional electricians must keep up-to-date, constantly learning about improved techniques for electrical work to stay ahead of our competition.
As a homeowner, routine inspections of your home’s electrical system should be at the top of your list. Annual inspections are preferred, but if your home is newer, you can usually get away with an assessment every two years. However, if your home was built before the 1960s, it’s essential to schedule routine annual inspections to check for problems that older electrical work could develop.
Between routine inspections, it’s imperative to remain aware of possible electrical issues in your home. Some signs of possible electrical problems include:
- Smells of smoke or burning plastic that you can’t pinpoint to one location in your home.
- Burn marks around an outlet or smoke from an outlet or electrical panel.
- Melted plastic around an outlet or appliance cord.
- An outlet or outlet cord is scorching to the touch. Sometimes, you can peer into the outlet holes and see it burning red-hot.
- Sparks coming from an outlet or electrical panel.
- Shocks from appliances, especially if it occurs more than once.
Schedule a Consultation with In-House Electric!
You can learn more about In-House Electric’s electricians and electrical installation services near Kent by calling us at (425) 299-8673. Our professionals are always happy to hear from you!