The hub of the electrical system in your home is your panel. This is what every item in the house runs into and allows you to shut specific systems off or shut the whole system off if necessary. When it comes to electrical panel installation & replacement in Des Moines, the best place to turn is In-House Electric. The experts here are licensed and trained with over 40 years of experience behind them. Our team is ready to tackle any new installation, replacement, or repair you may need.
Learn below why you may need a new panel and how the In-House Electric professionals can help you:
Not a DIY Project
While most homeowners can be handy around the home, this is not a DIY project you want to try and tackle. There are many hazards when working with electricity. It is best to call in a pro that knows how to properly deal with the hazards and protect you and your property.
When Do You Need a New Panel?
You may not be certain that a new panel is required. However, there are a few signs to notice that can tell you if it’s time. If any of these apply to your home, it’s time to call in the pros. Be sure to watch out for:
- Burnt smells coming from the panel area
- Frequent tripping of breakers when doing daily tasks
- Consider the age of the panel itself
- Outlets are discolored or you don’t have enough
- Flickering lights when items are being used
- Strange noises from the panel itself
Call the Experts
An expert installation technician will come to your home and evaluate your current panel setup. They will notice any issues, discuss the details with you, and find out what your concerns are. They will go over options to best replace the panel and give you the power you need daily. Once they’ve gone over an estimate with you and it gets approved, work can begin right away.
Don’t wait on a panel upgrade if you’ve noticed any of the items mentioned above. House fires happen every day simply due to electrical issues. Avoid that in your home by calling (425) 399-8673 today to set up a consultation for your electrical panel installation & replacement in Des Moines.
Learn More About Our Electrical Services in Des Moines:
- Car Charging Station Installation & Repair Service
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Dedicated Electrical Circuit Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Electrical Remodeling & Renovation Installation Service
- Electrical Panel Installation & Replacement
- Electrical Outlet Replacement
- Electrical Knob & Tube Rewiring & Replacement
- Electrical Service & Panel Upgrades & Replacements
- Electrical Troubleshooting – Electrician
- Electrician & Electrical Installation Services
- Electrician Wiring Updates & Replacement
- Generator Backup Systems
- Grounding Electrical Service
- Home Electrical Rewiring & Replacement
- Hot Tub Electrician & Electrical Panel Installation
- Lighting Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Tesla & Electric Car Certified EVC Circuit Installation Provider
Give In-House Electric a call any time
We look forward to hearing from you!