It’s not unusual for homes to begin experiencing electrical issues as they age, especially around the twenty- to twenty-five-year marks. That’s when home wirings and electrical systems begin to deteriorate, requiring more inspections and replacements. Luckily, you can call In-House Electric for all home electrical rewiring and replacement near Des Moines and surrounding cities.
Some people don’t keep track of their home’s electrical repairs and renovations, especially if they haven’t lived in their home for many years. However, there are noticeable signs that your house could need electrical rewiring and replacement. Some of those signs are:
- Persistent burning smells permeate the house but stick especially to one area and outlet.
- Flickering lights and dimmed bulbs, regardless of how many times you’ve replaced them.
- Outlets that spark or give small electric shocks when you plug something in.
- Exposed or hanging sockets. If the socket is out of the wall, the exposed wires can be dangerous, especially in a home with children or pets.
- Discolored or black-marked “burned” outlets.
- Excessively hot light switches or outlets.
How Does the Process of In-House Rewiring and Replacement Work?
When you call us at In-House Electric, we send one of our well-trained, experienced electricians to inspect the wiring in your home. Depending on what they find, you will be given a diagnosis, estimate, and plan of treatment that could involve rewiring and replacement. From there, we have the materials and skills required to get the job done.
In-House specializes in services like home electrical rewiring and replacement near Des Moines. Our expertise and experience span a wide range of electrical issues, especially for older homes. We have a knack for knowing what your home needs and our electricians are some of the best, most skilled in the industry. For more information on what we do or to schedule an appointment for a consultation, call us at (425) 399-8673.