As the world of driving technology keeps evolving, you notice more people having electric vehicles. When looking at all the mainstream brands, most have at least one electric model within their lineup. If you are the proud owner of a Tesla or another electric vehicle, you want a trusted EVC installation provider to handle putting in your Woodinville home’s charging station. This is where we can help at In-House Electric.
Here at In-House Electric, we are trusted installers happy to discuss your options for an EVC station that gives you the quality charging you need. Whether you are a homeowner looking for a single charging point or a business needing multiple charge points for a fleet, we can fully cater to your needs. We are the number one team to call in the area for EV charging solutions.
Once you decide what you want, the installation may take anywhere from three to four hours using your standard household current. Because it becomes part of your electrical infrastructure, we must work with you for up-front planning to ensure a reliable, safe installation.
In-House Electric’s staff is here to help from start to finish. We will ensure your vehicle has an EVC setup installed to code and is fully operational before we sign off on the project.
These are some of the steps that you can expect when calling us to help with your EV or Tesla charging station installation:
- Call In-House Electric, and we can review where you may want your EVC station mounted.
- We may provide a ballpark price over the phone or come out to take a closer look before quoting.
- Our team handles all permits on your behalf prior to the installation.
- Your installation gets done according to your EV’s specifications and requirements.
- We always test the system and review it with you for an orientation.
- In-House Electric will then make an inspection request with the town, and all fees get included with your quoted price.