If you want to ensure you can stay warm during winter, cool during summer, or safeguard your refrigerator, computer, or medical equipment, a standby generator can give you uninterrupted power to keep your home running normally. In the NW we get our fair share of major wind, snowstorms and incremental weather that can take out your power and can cause havoc to the surrounding area. A backup power generator is a great way to provide your home and family power when those storms knock out your power. From small backup generators zoned for specific parts fo the home, to full home generators that allow you to enjoy all of the amenities you’re accustomed to with full power, we’re here for all of your generator installation needs.
Standby or Portable Generators
At In-House Electric, we can install a standby or portable generator to protect your property and peace of mind while working within your budget and complying with all local building codes and regulations. Installation of portable or standby backup generators, transfer switches and all related equipment. Contact the In-House Electric team today for a free estimate on a generator & backup switch installation & replacement service in SeaTac or the surrounding area!
Learn More About Our Electrical Services in SeaTac:
- Car Charging Station Installation & Repair Service
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Dedicated Electrical Circuit Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Electrical Remodeling & Renovation Installation Service
- Electrical Panel Installation & Replacement
- Electrical Outlet Replacement
- Electrical Knob & Tube Rewiring & Replacement
- Electrical Service & Panel Upgrades & Replacements
- Electrical Troubleshooting – Electrician
- Electrician & Electrical Installation Services
- Electrician Wiring Updates & Replacement
- Generator Backup Systems
- Grounding Electrical Service
- Home Electrical Rewiring & Replacement
- Hot Tub Electrician & Electrical Panel Installation
- Lighting Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Tesla & Electric Car Certified EVC Circuit Installation Provider
Give In-House Electric a call any time
We look forward to hearing from you!