Does your house have knob and tube, aluminum, or ungrounded wiring? Do you have to call to have repairs done more and more frequently? Did you know that many of the fires that take place in homes every year are due to faulty wiring? That’s why it is so imperative to have a professional come in and inspect the home. In-House Electric can tackle of all your electrical inspection and rewiring and upgrade needs. For over 40 years, we’ve provided home electrical rewiring & replacement in Edison for the homeowners in the surrounding community. We work diligently to protect our residents and their families.
If you’re concerned about your home wiring, it’s time to call in certified and trained experts.
Signs to Notice
There are many signs you need to pay attention to when it comes to your home’s wiring. They can indicate an issue waiting to happen. The items you need to pay close attention to include:
- Regularly tripping a breaker – These should not trip continuously. However, if you find yourself tripping breakers more regularly, it’s time to have an evaluation done.
- Flickering or dimming lights – When you use an appliance, do you notice that the lights are flickering or dimming? This is a sign that a replacement or upgrade may need to get done.
- Discolored outlets – If you see stained or discolored outlets, this could be a sign of a surge happening. In that case, you must have a certified electrician come out immediately.
Pros Here to Help
Electrical work in the home is not a DIY project you want to take on. Many dangers could take place, including a fire in a home, violating codes and needing permits, expensive repairs after the fact, and even electrocution. It’s vital to call in the pros here at In-House Electric. With our experience, quality service, and affordable rates, your rewiring can be done in no time. We can help you to restore the electricity in the home safely and efficiently.
Give In-House Electric a phone call today at (425) 760-3203 for a prompt appointment and estimate on your home electrical rewiring & replacement in Edison.
Learn More About Our Electrical Services in Edison:
- Car Charging Station Installation & Repair Service
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Dedicated Electrical Circuit Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Electrical Remodeling & Renovation Installation Service
- Electrical Panel Installation & Replacement
- Electrical Outlet Replacement
- Electrical Knob & Tube Rewiring & Replacement
- Electrical Service & Panel Upgrades & Replacements
- Electrical Troubleshooting – Electrician
- Electrician & Electrical Installation Services
- Electrician Wiring Updates & Replacement
- Generator Backup Systems
- Grounding Electrical Service
- Home Electrical Rewiring & Replacement
- Hot Tub Electrician & Electrical Panel Installation
- Lighting Installation, Upgrades & Replacement
- Tesla & Electric Car Certified EVC Circuit Installation Provider
Give In-House Electric a call any time
We look forward to hearing from you!